Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back From Nowhere

It's been a while since I've posted. Work has been busy followed by a leak in the apartment and an unexpected move. Things have been hectic and the time on the bike has been limited.

Since my last post; congrats to the Kaptain and El Wonder Nino on collecting State RR jerseys in last weeks state championships. Also, cross season starts in less than 48 hours!!! I keep telling myself its for fun and not for results. It's for fun, it's for fun, it's for fun. I think I believe it....

Finally, there is a new toy in this house. I've loved Oakleys and have owned 4 pairs, two of which I still own but never a pair of truly race worthy shades. Cancellara wore a pair of orange Oakley Radars that were cycling bling in the Tour last year. They were obnoxiously bright and as my wife can attest, when it comes to shoes and shades I love obnoxiously bright. The orange would go perfectly with our kit but a teammate bought them before me and I prefer to roll unique. This year Oakley released the Jawbone in Atomic Orange. Matt at Bike Heaven had a pair and hooked me up. This is true cycling bling. Now if only Sidi would make some orange and white shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment