Saturday, March 5, 2011

NAHBS Austin 2011

So the North American Handmade Bike Show was in Austin this year. I have seen the coverage of this event in years past and practically drooled over the pictures so when I found out it was going to be in Austin this year I was ecstatic. It was the closest thing I have experienced that embodies the "kid in a candy store" feeling.

Here are some of my favorites from the show. A link to all my photos (I'm not a great photographer so it is what it is) is here.

Meeting the legend himself, Dario Pegoretti


The coolest cycling shoes I have ever seen.....


My ultimate Ti bike, a Moots...


My dream road bike, a Pegoretti Responsorium


Vanilla cyclocross..... drool.....


Vanilla track bike


Vanilla single speed cyclocross....


Boo Bikes carbon and bamboo cyclocross bike

No comments:

Post a Comment